Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bangkok to Bali Overland, part in the bowels of Bangkok

The mission was to travel by land over much of Asia, from Bangkok to Bali, on the ground, the way I wanted to do diving and has brought all of my equipment. The weather was not a factor, but I wanted to do it as cheaply as possible.

The drive from my hotel in Bangkok began on Suhkumvitt. I wanted to cheat and take a taxi, but when I asked how long it would take, he said, depended on how bad was the traffic jam! It is an encouragingthing to hear, so I took the sky train for 15 baht to the new subway system and then for 26 baht, I took that by the end of the line at Hua Lampong station that Bangkok is the most important.

The sky train was quiet, but always in the subway system was frankly a pain in the ass, was the first thing I came across a security guard, and he wanted my luggage, fair enough, but please check point for the bag to look for you! It seemed that he wanted me to empty every 3the bag on the table that I was waiting for anyone, I was happy to join him, he saw a small bag which I pointed and said, go ahead.

Then, after I have everything back on my back and went in the right direction, I shared made the cones and caught my suitcase, as I wanted to take the escalator down to me all the convoluted reasons, I guard with some of the most popular combinations of words I've developed under the guidance of a salty sea captain anddescended into the bowels of Bangkok. I drove, the cards have no problem, I'm through the turnstile, which is very close to walking.

Now, the sky train the security men open the great door, scan your ticket and without drama, but the underground people try to find out at some point that I as an employee must pass through the doors making lost. They will not let you hand your stuff in the first, again, because it is completely up to me, I managed after two attempts,through with my 3 bags.

Now I have to share, two days before I want to buy a new stock exchange in Cambodia and, of course, the thing fall apart, and I'm pulling roll instead of what is suppose to do. For me, reason number 587 to leave - Cambodia Products less (sic).

No comments:

Post a Comment