Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Primer on how much cheap international flights

We all want to find a good deal to save money on a trip of a very cheap international flight can help more money in your room so you have more fun, or it can be the first to do it again.

I traveled a lot in my life, I visited tons of countries, and have always been an expert on the best possible deal for my ticket so here are some tips to be observed.

Your should be at least a month before leaving, as theAirlines generally tend to increase the cost of their tickets with a departure date approaches. I know you've probably heard of the "last-minute offers, but they are so overrated, are not as common as you might think, and probably will not get better than a month before the book.

Be somewhat 'flexible with your departure. I keep my own maps and can produce large differences if you delay the departure or return dates for a couple of days. Use a service like Expedia orPriceline to compare prices. Check also the website of the airlines, because often there are big differences.

Try your goal is in line with the low season. When it comes to international travel goes, the summer in North America is winter in South Africa, and vice versa, and there are ways you can get great deals this way. Furthermore, it is often worth much of a local airline to use when you are at home. Flight from Bangkok to Phuket for example, are dirt cheap, if youin Thailand. Mango Airline is a fraction of the price of South African Airways between Johannesburg and Cape Town for another example.

Sure, I'm just the beginning here, I think the travel industry vary enormously in their prices and I often sat with people who had paid twice what I had on our flight. But, of course, when you find that system using a bit 'confusing, and you get international flights are much cheaper than cureIt offers incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment